Our working process corresponds to customers needs. The processes are established and are followed strictly as Standard Operating Procedures by the team, ensuring a satisfactory service level to our customers.
The process of quality management commences at the earliest stages of product development, with evaluation and selection of relevant materials and components. Our quality team keeps an eye on every step of production to ensure that the processes are being complied with. Logistics as per client’s agreement ensure reliable delivery to our customers.
a) Product design and development
- Evaluation and feasibility of product.
- Comparative evaluation of various suppliers to work within the customer’s parameters
- Risk assessment and analysis
Vendor selection based on following criteria
- Production Range
- Product Quality
- Investment Capability
- Delivery Schedule
Factory audits on various parameters like Sanitation, production capacity, social accountability, quality systems, code of conduct etc.
Market information according to Season
c) ManufacturingEnsure Timely delivery
- Ensure product meets specified standards, like performance, construction, packaging and testing
- Risk Analysis so that product is of actual utility with no hazards
- Monitoring Testing as per Regional and international standards
- Damage survey
- Random and routine inspections
d) In process QA/QC
- Pre production sample analysis for appearance, quality and performance and then we plan 3 lines of inspection
- Inline inspection
- This stage we ensure raw material procured by factory meets requirement of production .
- Vendor is started production as per time line
- Midline ie During production
- To ensure that there is no discrepancy happening during production processes
- Final – Here we monitor that product is now ready and meets all specifications viz
e) Maintain Delivery Schedule
f) Shipping and Documentation
All documentation and shipping is controlled by our office. We ensure all documentation is done as per requirement of buyer and all formalities are being adhered to by suppliers. Goods can be shipped FOB, C&F, CIF or DDP or according to instruction from the buyer.